Monday, 14 September 2009

A Family Wedding ~ A Fantastic Day

The Beautiful and Elegant Bride with her Handsome Father and her Husband To Be.. 
Dinner
The Beautiful Bride and my 2 Handsome Boys             (Sorry had to cover the little girls face as did not have permission to post her pic)
We had an absolutely fantastic day at the wedding... No photos of me ~ I even made the photographer delete any she had of me from her camera.  Speaking of the photographer ~ They had to be the best I have ever seen ~ we would never have known they were there taking pictures they were so discreet ~ wonderful unusual and beautiful photographs were taken of them ~ Anyone looking for a photographer should definately check them out ~ I know if I was they would be my first port of call ~ Check them out Here
My husband, Son & I then had a couple of days in kent with family and as always they were amazing to us ~ put us up and entertained us ~ we spent a day touring the Kent coast and it was just gorgeous ~ we were blessed with beautiful weather which made it all even better.
This was one of very many pix we took at the Beautiful Broadstairs (i think i may change this!)  We had a walk round the pier and a wee drink in the local pub to cool us down ~ just beautiful ~ who would believe that this was Engerland in August.  The continent ~ pah who needs it!
We have a lovely pic of The Bleak House
This is me in total agony with VERY VERY swollen feet and legs ~ I had to walk around with these horrors for 8 days in that state ~ just horrible! 
This is my two handsome boys skimming stones in the sea at Whitstable (again i think it is i will check in my little travel book and get back to you)
Well that is just a wee taster of our short stay in Engerland ~ I hope I have not bored you too much!
Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend
Off to do some housework for a change and might be back blogging again soon.
Take care & have a good day
Heather xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something constructive and/or nice ~ or please say nothing at all... Remember Karma pls...